UET Lahore Jobs 2023
Posted by | Haider on | February 24, 2023
UET Lahore Jobs 2023 has been advertised through an advertisement and seeking experienced, energetic, and talented candidates to fill these positions according to departmental guidelines. Candidates who are eligible from across the nation are eligible to apply for these newest Engineering and Technology University Jobs using the method outlined by the institution and receive the jobs of today in Pakistan following the entire selection process.
University of Engineering & Technology Lahore Jobs 2023
Highly qualified professionally trained, skilled, and competent candidates are required for the following UET positions i.e. Teaching Fellow in Textile Engineering, Faisalabad Campus. Faisalabad Campus. University of Engineering and Technology is a university that is public located in Pakistan popularly known as its abbreviation UET. It is a top-of-the-line engineering technology university that is governed by the policy and guidelines of the government.
www.jobs.uet.edu.pk Jobs 2023
The highly technologically advanced and prestigious university produces hundreds of engineers each year across various disciplines. Assistant Engineers, Assistant Professors, Assistant Registrars, Associate Professors, Auto Mechanics, Deputy Managers IT, Drivers, Executive Engineers, Horticulture, Lecturers, Finance, Medical Officers, Procurement Assistants, Procurement Officers, Security Officers, Teaching Assistants. Teaching Fellows, Tube Well Operators
NOTE: The last date for submission of applications is 28.02.2023.
UET Lahore Jobs 2023 Current Vacancies | www.jobs.uet.edu.pk
The overall qualifications of a Ph.D. or Masters’s in a relevant discipline, with expertise in that discipline from HEC, recognized universities are required to be able to apply for these positions. A competitive remuneration package is available on a contract basis, with a pleasant working environment. Let me give you more details about the offer.
UET Lahore Jobs 2023 For Teaching Staff Apply Online Last Date
University of Engineering and Technology has campuses across Pakistan. It has campuses across every province of Pakistan including 11 central universities and sub-campuses in cities. The university offers postgraduate and undergraduate programs across technology and engineering. These programs offer education to Ph.D. Program
- Eligibility criteria will be as per HEC faculty criteria. https://www.hec.gov.pk/english/services/universities/QA/Pages/Faculty-Appointment-Criteria.aspx
- In the case of engineering discipline, registration with Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) is mandatory.
- Click on the link https://jobs.uet.edu.pk/RegistrationForm.aspx to fill in the relevant fields of the online application.
- Upload a passport-size scanned photograph.
- Print and sign the duly completed application. Attach postal order/challan of Rs. 2000/- in favor of the Treasurer of UET, Lahore, and other required documents along with a printout of the application.
- The University reserves the right to formulate criteria as it deems fit for shortlisting/recommending suitable candidates given the requirements of the University in a prescribed manner.
- Incomplete and late submissions of applications will not be entertained.
University of Engineering and Technology UET Lahore Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||24th FEB 2023|
|Education:||Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master, Ph.D., M.Phil., MS|
|Company:||University of Engineering and Technology UET Lahore|
|Address:||Registrar, University of Engineering and Technology UET, Lahore|
How to Apply for UET Lahore Jobs 2023?
- Click the link to fill in the appropriate areas of an online form at jobs.uet.edu.pk.
- Interested candidates can apply online at jobs.uet.edu.pk.
- Click on the RegistrationForm.aspx link to fill in the relevant fields of the online application.
- Upload passport-sized photos that have been scanned.
- Sign and print the filled application.
- Attach a Postal Order/Challan for Rs. 2000/- to the account of the Treasurer at UET, Lahore, and other necessary documents, along with a copy of the application.
- The deadline for submitting applications is February 28, 2023.
If you have any question, please write below.
Enter your comment!