SZABMU Admission 2023
Posted by | Haider on | January 5, 2023
It is reported that the Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University Islamabad Admission 2023 is open. If you’ve successfully passed FSC (or equivalent) you’re eligible to be admitted to Shaheed Zulfiqar Bhutto Medical University, SZABMU Admission 2023 MBBS/BDS Online Application. It is a state-run medical school founded at the end of 2013 and located in Islamabad. It is accredited as a university by the Higher Education Commission and has numerous constituent colleges, such as that of the Federal Medical and Dental College Islamabad. SZABMU offers admission to BDS/MBBS programs each year.
SZABMU Admission 2023 szabmu.edu.pk
The online registration process for the MBBS/BDS program is now open and students can apply for admission by the deadline. Through this post, you’ll learn the details of Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University Post Graduate Admission 2023. There are several private colleges that belong under the umbrella of this university. These colleges allow admissions to the SZABMU program.
Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University Islamabad will announce admission in 2023. When are all candidates allowed admission so, please wait a few days before we update students as soon as they announce admission? MBBS or BDS admission deadlines are not officially publicized by the official, and the date when they will release the admission deadline by the university, then we will release to the students and applicants. We will check the date of the last day. From this page.
Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University Islamabad Admission 2023
SZABMU Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates who have completed HSSC or an equivalent course with a minimum of 70 percent marks are eligible for application.
- Candidates must have passed MDCAT-2023 and scored 60% or higher.
- Students who are in A-level or other international programs are eligible to enroll once they have submitted an equivalent certificate that can be obtained by contacting IBCC.
- Foreign students must pass the SAT-II test and have an average score of 5.50 in the subjects of biology as well as chemistry and math/physics or successfully pass the test for foreign students. MCAT test.
- Foreign students need an active IBCC certificate.
Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University Admission Procedure:
- If you are interested in applying for admission to SZABMU then you must adhere to the steps below.
- Visit http://admissions.szabmu.edu.pk/private for online admission.
- You must register using a valid email address and CNIC.
- After registration, log in, complete the form, and submit it by 4.00 midnight on October 17, 2023.
- The processing fee for applications will be Rs.3000 per category, which is not refundable.
ADMISSION SCHEDULE SESSION 2023
|Last Date for submission of online application||15th December 2023|
|Hifz-e-Quran Test (Punjab, Sindh, AJK)||19th December 2023|
|Hifz-e-Quran Test (Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, GB, ICT)||20th December 2023|
|Medical Board of students having different abilities||21st December 2023|
|Display of Provisional Merit List||22nd December 2023|
|Submission of Objections and Queries||23-24 December 2023|
Documents Required for Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University Admission:
- One attested copy of the original certificate of SSC/Equivalence, and HSSC/Equivalence Results.
- 1 certified copy of the O-level and A-level results (for students who are not from the country).
- One attested copy of the MDCAT test.
- 1 Attested residence CNIC/Form A, CNIC of father/guardian, current passport-sized photograph of the student along with Hafiz Quran Certificate (for Hafiz Quran) Students.
- For students who are from outside the country A authenticated copy of the SAT-II or MCAT that was obtained from the system of the country, you are studying in.
|PIMS Islamabad FSc Admissions|
|FSc Medical Laboratory Technology||FSc Medical Imaging Technology|
|FSc Dental Hygiene Technology||FSc Physiotherapy Technology|
|FSc Ophthalmology Technology||FSc OT Technology|
|PIMS Islamabad BS/BSc Admissions|
|Doctor of Pharmacy D-Pharm||BSc Nursing Post RN|
|Doctor Physical Therapy||BS Medical Technologies|
|BS Speech Language Therapy/Pathology||MBBS|
|BSc Nursing Generic|
SZABMU | Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical Admissions
Candidates who have applied to the universities must be patiently waiting for their merit lists since the merit list will guarantee admission to any institution. Anyone who has not yet made an application for admission must submit their application before the final date. Stay tuned to us to get the latest information about the education system.
Kamyab Jwan Program Loan Scheme
PIMS Islamabad Contact Number
|Address||Ibn-e-Sina Road، G 8/3 G-8, Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory|
If you have any question, please write below.
Enter your comment!