Skoltech Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
Posted by | Haider on | March 10, 2023
Skoltech Scholarship 2023 Apply Online – The Skoltech Scholarship for Russian National and International Students is now available. This scholarship is intended to assist international students who wish to study for a Master’s degree or Ph.D. at the Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology in Russia (Skoltech).
Skoltech Scholarship for Russian Students
Skoltech is an academic and private research institute based in Moscow. Skoltech was founded in 2011 by MIT with the collaboration of other universities. It aims to train a new generation of entrepreneurs and researchers to solve the important technological problems Russia and the rest of the world might face in the future.
Skoltech Scholarships 2023 | Study in Russia – Fully Funded
Skoltech currently has 136 professors, 43 postdocs and research fellows, 202 engineers, technicians, and more than 1,000 students. The funding for grants and contracts in research and development (R&D), had reached over 1 billion rubles at the close of 2018. This figure is expected to rise to 1.5 billion by 2019. Skoltech has five joint labs with Russian and foreign technology leaders, including Gazprom Neft and Huawei, Oerlikon, and Topcon.
Skoltech Scholarships 2023-24 in Russia for International Students:
All applicants automatically qualify for funding. Education is completely free. Candidates who complete the admission process and enroll at the Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology will be awarded a fully-funded scholarship that provides the following benefits.
Skoltech Scholarship Apply Online
Skoltech Scholarship Criteria for Eligibility
The following eligibility criteria are required to apply for the Skoltech Russian Scholarship:
- For a Master’s Degree program, candidates must have a valid bachelor’s degree
- For the Ph.D. program, candidates must have a valid Master’s degree
- Candidates with strong academic records are encouraged and encouraged to apply
- Candidates who have completed their English language courses previously are not required to take the TOEFL or IELTS.
- This scholarship program is open to all Russian and international citizens
Fields & Majors Available in Skoltech Scholarships
|Energy Systems||Computational Science and Engineering||Petroleum Engineering|
|Physics||Biotechnology||Photonics and Quantum Materials|
|Materials Science and Engineering||Life Sciences||Data Science|
|Mathematical and Theoretical Physics||Advanced and Digital Engineering Technologies||Petroleum Engineering|
|Engineering Systems||Materials Science||Mathematics and Mechanics|
|Space and Engineering Systems||Computational and Data Science and Engineering|
How do I apply for a Skoltech Scholarship?
- Online application is required for the Fully Funded Scholarship in Russia. Candidates must submit their application through the portal.
- You can reach the student recruitment team here if you have any questions about the scholarship.
- Visit the link below to apply for the scholarship.
- After you have visited the official link, you can go to the masters and Ph.D. programs. You will then see the following.
If you have any question, please write below.
Enter your comment!