Sindh Education Foundation Jobs 2023
Posted by | Haider on | February 25, 2023
Sindh Education Foundation SEF Jobs 2023 are announced in Karachi. Sindh Education Foundation working for the development and promotion of education within the Government of Sindh has contracted M/s A.F. Ferguson & Co. (a member of the PwC network) to hire a skilled, energetic, and enthusiastic group of professionals with residence and PRC in Sindh province for those posts.
SEF Jobs 2023
Since its beginning at the beginning of 1992 since its inception, the Foundation has taken several steps in ensuring access to high-quality education for students throughout Sindh and in particular, those from rural and backward regions in the province. The initial strategy of the SEF was centered on providing loans and grants to educational institutions as well as organizations. Today, the Foundation provides access to quality education to communities in partnership with individuals/organizations.
Vacancies Details of Sindh Education Foundation Jobs 2023
The official advertisement is available below. The application deadline is now open to Pakistani Nationals for the following post. Females and males who meet the criteria for eligibility can apply for these jobs. Qualifications, age, experience, and residence requirements for the post are listed in each advertisement below.
Sindh Education Foundation Jobs 2023 | SEF Apply Online
At present, on behalf of the Sindh Education Foundation, the Director of the Sindh Education Foundation, DLC Private Limited is looking to recruit passionate, dedicated professionals with a degree and an address in Sindh Province to fill the vacant positions. Opportunities are available for Chief Internal Auditors, Deputy Directors Assistant Directors Senior Officers, Junior Officers, and Officers.
Sindh Education Foundation Jobs 2023 – SEF Application Form
Candidates interested in applying should have relevant experience and qualifications according to the requirements in the image below. as per the guidelines applicants must have qualifications from CA or ACMA or ACCA or MBA Master’s / Bachelor’s in the field of study they are interested in from an HEC recognized universities. Candidates who meet the required criteria for experience and qualifications are invited to apply according to the application process which is described in the following heading.
Sindh Education Foundation Govt of Sindh Jobs Latest
|Posted on:||26th Feb 2023|
|Education:||Bachelor, Master, ACMA, CA|
|Last Date:||September 05, 2023|
|Company:||Sindh Education Foundation Govt of Sindh|
|Address:||Sindh Education Foundation SEF, Karachi|
How to Apply Online for Jobs at Sindh Education Foundation?
- Interested candidates should apply at https://www.affico.com.pk/recruitment/.
- For all positions: Candidates holding Domicile and Permanent Residence Certificates (PRC) of the same division/region/district for which positions are being advertised shall be preferred.
- Candidates who apply for jobs in the Head Office of the organization in Karachi should be domiciled in Karachi in any district within Sindh Province. All academic degrees are subject to confirmation through the Higher Education Commission, Pakistan.
- Employees of Government/Autonomous/Semi-Autonomous organizations shall apply through the proper channel. The quotas for women, minorities, and candidates with disabilities differently will be determined by the policy of the Government of Sindh.
- Only candidates who are shortlisted will be invited for a test or interview etc.
- Candidates must have a good understanding of MS Office. MS Office skills.
- The TA/DA is not admissible for the candidates taking the examination and/or interview.
- The deadline to submit an online application to apply online for Sindh Education Foundation Jobs is the 05th of September, 2023.
If you have any question, please write below.
Enter your comment!