Seef Scholarship 2023
Posted by | Haider on | January 12, 2023
The government of Sindh announced Sindh Education Endowment Fund (SEEF) Scholarship. The scholarship is granted by the Sindh Educational Endowment Fund Trust and College Education Department. SEEF provides grants to groups with low-income or meritorious students to study the best higher education in reputed private and public sector universities or colleges. This Sindh Education Endowment Fund SEEF Scholarship is only for an academic year’s tuition costs for the academic year 2023.
Sindh Endowment Fund Scholarship 2023
SEEF Scholarship SEEF Scholarship is offered to students who are enrolled in Business Administration, IT, Engineering, MBBS, BDS, and Pharmacy, as well as Law, Agriculture, and Social Sciences courses. The deadline for applying to the SEEF Scholarship is 30 August 2023. Applicants should submit applications to their respective universities/institutes along with the required documents mentioned in the application form.
Sindh Education Endowment Fund SEEF Scholarship Quota
- 86% of seats are reserved for meritorious and needy students.
- 02% reserved quota of seats to students who have special requirements
- Special Minority Quota 02%
- Special concessions for students who are orphaned 0.5 percent
- Children from Sindh Government employees 05%
Sindh Education Endowment Fund SEEF Scholarship 2023 Programme
This SEEF Scholarship is open to students in the following programs.
|LLB (5 Years)||Doctor of Physiotherapy|
|Information Technology||B&D Pharmacy (4 years)|
|Agriculture Engineering||Medical (MBBS & BDS)|
|Social Sciences||Veterinary Medicine (DVM)|
How to Apply for Scholarship 2023
Application forms of SEEF The application form for SEEF Scholarship 2023 can be now available on the Sindh Education Endowment Fund website. Please visit seef.sindh.gov.pk/ List of Universities/ Institutions available. Application forms are available for download.
Sindh Endowment Fund Scholarship Apply Online
Sindh Education Endowment Fund SEEF Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2023
- The applicant must be domiciled in Sindh and be a regular resident within the Sindh province.
- Eligible candidates will be admitted to approved institutes/universities in the academic year 2021-22. Students who have a minimum GPA score of 2.5/60 or higher.
- The income certificate must be verified by the FBR Assistant Commissioner.
- The income certificate cannot be considered by another officer.
- Children of parents who work in the public service are required to present the service certificate of their parents issued by the institution’s head that falls within lower income categories.
- Parents/guardians of students are able to earn an annual net that is not more than the income limit for all sources.
Universities/Institutes included in the panel of SEEF.
|Aga Khan Medical University Karachi||5|
|Al-Tibri Medical College Karachi||10|
|Bahria University, Karachi||10|
|Benazir Bhutto Shaheed Medical University, Lyari, Karachi||5|
|Bibi Asifa Bhutto Dental College, Larkana||5|
|Chandka Medical College (CMC) Larkana||50|
|Dadabhoy Institute of Science & Technology||5|
|Dawood University of Engineering & Technology, Karachi||10|
|Dow Medical College (DMC) Karachi||20|
|Ghulam Ishaq University of Science & Technology Sawabi (NWFP)||5|
|Ghulam Mohammad Mehar Medical College (GMC) Sukkur||30|
|Habib University, Karachi||5|
|Hamdard University, Karachi||5|
|Indus Medical College Tando Muhammad Khan||5|
|Indus Valley School of Arts & Architecture, Karachi||5|
|Institute of Business Administration (IBA) Karachi||70|
|Institute of Business Administration (IBA) Sukkur||100|
|Institute of Business Management (IOBM) Karachi||35|
|Iqra University Karachi||45|
|ISRA University (i) BBA & MBA||40|
|ISRA University (ii) MBBS/BDS||15|
|Jinnah Medical & Dental College, Shaheed –e-Milat Road Karachi||5|
|Jinnah University for Women, Karachi||05|
|Lahore University of Management Science (LUMS)||20|
|Liaquat Medical & Dentistry College Karachi||10|
|Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences (LUMHS) Jamshoro||50|
|Mehran University of Engineering Science & Technology (MUET) Jamshoro||50|
|National University of Computer & Emerging Science (FAST) Karachi||45|
|National University of Science & Technology (NUST) Islamabad||10|
|NED University Karachi||20|
|New Port University, Karachi||35|
|People’s Medical College for Girls (PMC) Nawabshah||70|
|Quaid-e-Awam University of Engineering & Technology (QUEST) Nawabshah||60|
|Quaid-e-Azam University Islamabad||10|
|Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University, Shaheed Benazirabad||10|
|Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science & Technology (SZABIST) Hyderabad||40|
|Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science & Technology (SZABIST) Islamabad||10|
|Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science & Technology (SZABIST) Karachi||80|
|Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Institute of Science & Technology (SZABIST) Larkana||30|
|Sindh Medical College (SMC) Karachi||20|
|Sindh University Jamshoro||50|
|Sindh University, Dadu Campus||50|
|University of Engineering & Technology Lahore (UET)||5|
|Ziauddin Medical University Karachi||6|
Sindh Educational Endowment Fund Disqualification
- Self-financing, external panel schemes, admission to foreign universities, and education are useless.
- Distance education executive education, part-time, and distance students/courses do not qualify.
- The marks or scores of students must not be lower than a 2.5 GPA. This is equivalent to 60 60%.
- Applications that are incomplete will not be considered. Documents required for submission must be included.
- If the information is incorrect or incomplete, it will be a reason to disqualify the applicant from the award.
- Students who leave or are absent are not entertained.
Sindh Educational Endowment Fund (SEEF) Scholarship
- Old KDA Building No.3, third floor Sindh Secretariat Karachi
- [email protected]
If you have any question, please write below.
Enter your comment!