SAUS Bachelors Admission 2023
Posted by | Haider on | February 1, 2023
Sheikh Ayaz University Shikarpur SAUS has announced the Bachelor’s Degree Admission 2023 on its official website. BBA, BS Commerce, BS Computer Science, BS English Language and Literature, B.Ed. (Hons), B.S. Information Technology, B.S. Applications are accepted from all applicants from countries. Sheikh Ayaz University is a state-funded, public institution located in Shikarpur, Sindh, Pakistan.
Shaikh Ayaz University Registration Form
It was founded in the year 2018 and was named in honor of the famous Sindhi poet and poet Sheikh Ayaz. Here we provide SAUS Admission Formula, Eligibility Criteria Last Date for the Test Date and Roll Number Slip Entrance Test Results and List of Merit List, Self-Finance Merit List Provisional Merit List, and numerous others.
Shaikh Ayaz University Shikarpur Admission 2023 Last Date
Sheikh Ayaz University Shikarpur admits students who have a solid academic record and can achieve the success they desire in higher education. Admissions are made according to Sheikh Ayaz University, Shikarpur Act, 2018. Applications that are received each year for admission to different programs are scrutinized by the departments in charge. The applicants are required to participate in the pre-entry test for admission.
SAUS Bachelors Admission 2023
The final merits are determined by analyzing the academic record of the previous year and the score scored on an entrance exam. The test format for undergraduate courses is similar in quality to the Academic Aptitude test (SAT).
The Shaikh Ayaz University Shikarpur SAUS Admission 2023
Candidates who’ve completed formalities and have paid their fees and other charges by the deadline are qualified for registration. Each student admitted on merit must complete the entire course load for the term.
SAUS Bachelors Admission Apply Online
The procedure to apply for admission
- Admission applications must be completed by the eligible candidate using the application forms prescribed (or via an online system for application) in addition to the prescribed steps.
- For foreign applicants, The advance forms, as well as the payments of fees as well as a guarantee of good conduct must be obtained from the relevant Embassy/High Commission/Consulate General.
- The completed application form with all the required information is due at the specific branches of Habib Bank.
- Each student is required to provide an undertaking signed by the District Officer (Revenue) with a non-judicial stamp paper worth Rs.10/=, along with the admission application form.
- The number of seats available in each department is according to the distribution of seats which is based on self-financing. Candidates who were not able to gain admission to allotted merit seats can apply for admission on a self-finance basis. The eligibility criteria will remain as per the conditions. If the applications received exceed the allotted amount of seats, merits will be evaluated accordingly.
SAUS Entry Test Important Date
|Availability of Application Form||25th October 2023|
|Last Date for Submission||22nd November 2023|
|Date for Pre-Entry Test||19th December 2023|
|Merit List||26th December 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
- Every candidate who is desirous of taking admitted to Graduate (BS Four Year Programme) or Post Graduate classes shall fill out the admission form obtained from any authorized branch of Habib Bank Limited, and pay the fee within the stipulated time. On doing – From time to time. The admission form shall be filled out by the candidates and submitted to the authorized branches of Habib Bank Limited along with all the required documents.
- Each candidate shall furnish three copies of his/her recent photograph (two passport size and one (1’x 1. ½”) along with the admission form.
- Anyone who has passed H.S.C Part-II Intermediate Examination or any other examination recognized by the University as equivalent to H.S.C Part-II Intermediate Annual/Supplementary 2017 to 2020. is eligible for admission to the relevant (Graduate) (4-year program) course provided he fulfills the requirements of minimum 50% marks for Arts/Commerce students and such other admission conditions as may be prescribed from time to time – Time
- A candidate who has already completed a Bachelor’s Pass degree is not eligible for admission to the BS course in any discipline.
- Foreigners can be considered for admission only when nominated/recommended by the Ministry of Education, Ministry of Finance, and Economic Affairs Division Government of Pakistan.
- Candidates have to submit the following documents in original along with their attested photostat copies.
- Pass certificate of last qualifying examination;
ii Transfer certificate from the Principal of the College/Institute last attended.
iii Character certificate from the Principal of the College/Institute last attended.
If you have any question, please write below.
Enter your comment!