PEC Trainee Engineers Program 2023
Posted by | Haider on | January 9, 2023
Application is open to apply for PEC Trainee Program 2023. Pakistan Engineering Council has recently announced its PEC Trainee Engineers Program for the citizens of Pakistan. The program is announced for fresh graduates. All engineers seeking opportunities are encouraged to apply for the Trainee Engineers Program 2023.
PEC Trainee Program 2023 pec.org.pk
Pakistan Engineering Council has initiated quality engineering education, professional practice, and accreditation by global professionals, and prominent regional forums. The Pakistan Engineering Council has announced the Trainee Engineers Programmer, which aims to induct new engineers into various fields. The program aims to provide an opportunity for working knowledge, skill development, and professional competence in the latest technologies.
PEC – Pakistan Engineering Council Trainee Program 2023
Students who have not availed of any internship opportunity in the public sector or participated in any trainee program can submit their application for PEC Trainee Programmer. All male/female candidates are encouraged to apply for Pakistan Engineering Council Trainee Program 2023.
Pakistan Engineering Council Trainee Program 2023
For more details about the program, check the details below and apply. Did you know that Emirates is also offering multiple positions? If you are interested, you can apply here: Jobs in Emirates 2023 | Emirates Carriers.
Pakistan engineering council trainee program 2023
|1.||Graduate’s First Internship Program?||Click Here|
|2.||Eligibility Criteria||Click Here|
|3.||The mechanism for Fresh Graduate’s First Internship||Click Here|
PEC Trainee Engineers Program Eligibility Criteria
- The PEC Trainee Engineer Program is in no way an offer of employment (immediately or later). This is a placement that will automatically expire after six months (06). Further, it shall not be construed as conferring any right or affiliation, or employment with the concerned institution.
- While applying, if an applicant gives wrong information, he/she will be disqualified from the subject scheme.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Disabled applicants have a 2% quota.
- A 5% quota is reserved for minorities.
- Applicant must be a Pakistani citizen.
|Organization||Pakistan Engineering Council|
|Employment Type||Full-Time, Contract,|
|Published Date||20th June 2023|
If you wish to apply, you must meet the following requirements
- Fill out the application form with the correct information.
- Candidates can come from anywhere in Pakistan.
- Both male/female candidates are eligible.
- Additionally, male and female graduates are also eligible.
- Applicants must have graduated within the last two years.
- Candidates must have a minimum GPA of 2.5 in their previous degree.
- The degree should be from a PEC-approved institution.
Pakistan Ordnance Factories POF Jobs 2023
Pakistan Engineering Council Head Office Contacts
Head Office Address:
Pakistan Engineering Council,
Attaturk Avenue (East) G-5/2,
P.O. Box: 1296,
PABX: 051-9219500, 9206974
If you have any question, please write below.
Enter your comment!