NBP Student Loan Scheme 2023
Posted by | Haider on | January 8, 2023
The National Bank of Pakistan NBP provides a student loan program to students who cannot afford higher education. NBP Student Loan Scheme is designed for students who are enrolled in a Postgraduate, Undergraduate, or Ph.D. program and have achieved minimum marks of 70% in their previous exam. Students of Public Sector Institutions can apply for National Bank Student Loan Scheme 2023. NBP Loan Scheme provides interest-free loans to students.
NBP Student Loan Scheme 2023 nbp.com.pk
The selection of applicants will be in accordance with merit and funding availability. Applications submitted after the closing date or with incomplete applications are not accepted. The last day to apply for the NBP Loan Scheme is 29 July 2023. Students who do not meet the eligibility requirements are advised not to apply. Their applications are not accepted for the loan scheme.
In accordance with the announcement of Financial Minister Federal in his Budget 2001-2002 speech according to the announcement made by the Federal Finance Minister in his Budget speech of 2001-2002, the Government of Pakistan, the principal commercial banks in Pakistan (NBP, HBL, UBL, MCB, and ABL). In the scheme, financial assistance is provided via the loan of interest-free money to students facing financial hardship who wish to continue their study in the fields of scientific or technical education, as well as vocational training within Pakistan.
NATIONAL BANK NBP STUDENT LOAN Apply Online
NATIONAL BANK NBP STUDENT LOAN SCHEME 2023
The program is run by a high-powered committee that includes Deputy Governors, the State Bank of Pakistan, and presidents from Commercial Banks, and representatives of the Ministry of Finance, Government of Pakistan.
|Fresh Advertisement – News Paper Clip||Download|
|Student Loan Scheme – Details||View Here|
|Approved Colleges – Universities||Check List|
BP Student Loan Scheme 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Students can apply for loans through the scheme:
- He/she has obtained admission on merit through normal course/procedure in recognized public sector universities/colleges mentioned herein.
- He is within the age bracket at the date of admission:
- A minimum of 21 years to be eligible for graduation.
- No more than 31 years of age for post-graduation.
- For Ph.D. not more than 36 years old.
- He was awarded 70 percent marks in the most recent exam.
- He has studied the topics that are listed below.
- He isn’t able to go to school because of financial limitations.
Mentioned Subjects for NBP Student Loan
|Oil Gas & Petro-Chemical Technology||Agriculture|
|Chemistry||Biology, Molecular Biology & Genetics|
|Mathematics||Other Natural Sciences|
|DAWA and Islamic Jurisprudence (LL.B/LL.M Sharia)||Computer Science/Information Systems and Technology including hardware.|
|Economics, Statistics, and Econometrics||Business Management Sciences|
How to Apply NBP Student Loan Scheme
- There are two ways to apply for the Interest No-cost Student Loan Scheme 2023
- The first option is to let applicants take a look at the online application form from this page. Complete the form carefully and submit it to the central office before the deadline.
- Second Method: Candidates go to the bank mentioned above. Download their application forms, complete them carefully, attach the required documents to the form and send it to the bank.
- All of the above student loan information if you are looking for other information, contact us via the comment box and we will give you the information as quickly as we can.
Contact Number and Address
|Contact Number||+92 -21- 99220100 (30 lines), +92 -21- 99062000 (60 lines), +92-21 111-627-627|
|Address||National Bank of Pakistan, Head Office, NBP Building, I.I. Chundrigar Road Karachi, Pakistan.|
If you have any question, please write below.
Enter your comment!