Muqeem Registration 2023
Posted by | Haider on | January 9, 2023
We are pleased to welcome you back to our latest blog post, where we share amazing information on residency registration for residents. The tourism industry is the most affected by the coronavirus epidemic, however, it is gradually returning to normality as many countries ease restrictions on travel. But, it is important to be cautious and follow the Coved rules enacted by a specific nation. We all know that Saudi Arabia is one of the most sought-after destinations for travelers. A lot of people go on vacation there, making memories that last an entire lifetime.
Muqeem Registration 2023 Apply Now
Recently, Saudi Arabia has issued certain guidelines for tourists from other nations as well. If you are really keen to experience the beauty of Saudi Arabia, first you should find out about Resident Registration and the Vaccine Check at arrival for unvaccinated and vaccinated Travelers, arrival.mum.sa Resident to visit Saudi Arabia Arrival Registration Link and register. The self-hosted portal.
Muqeem Registration Portal link! Non-Vaccinated Tourists Saudi Arabia
In essence, it is a fact that the Ministry of Tourism of Saudi Arabia has developed an online platform, where you can sign up to receive an inspection at the time of arrival. If you’re thinking of visiting Saudi Arabia, this article will assist you in understanding the procedures and regulations.
Arrival Registration 2023
Following the announcement that Saudi Arabia announced relaxation in tourism, travelers from all over the world are looking forward to spending their holidays with their families in Saudi Arabia. Before traveling to Saudi Arabia, passengers must be registered on the resident portal. In the Tawakoni Mobile Application, it is necessary to be granted an Exemption Certificate.
Registration Process for Vaccinated Tourists
There are many who have not been vaccinated, and those who have had vaccinations are required to sign-up through Moqim. Moqim website. In this section, we’ve provided the registration process for registration on the Moqim Portal.
- To begin, visit the official site for the website.
- The registration homepage will appear before you.
- On the homepage on the home page, look for the ‘Vaccinated Visitors’ option.
- After that, you must choose your country of residence and citizenship as well as, if you reside in an eligible country for visa-free travel, go to the registration website and you will see the following information.
- After that, you must fill in the registration form correctly with your information.
- After you have completed the form, it is all you have to do is submit the form.
- Then, you must agree to the conditions and terms by clicking the box.
Interactive Comprehensive fees for Muqeem package :
|Resident Entry permit to Mecca||50|
|Extend visit visa||50|
|Extend ER visa||90|
|Final exit visa during the probationary||60|
The rules for the vaccination of tourists
In this section, we’ve listed all the necessary information for vaccination recipients during the process of enrollment:
- In the beginning, you must choose among the available vaccines in the box of vaccine categories which is recognized by Saudi Arabia’s government. Saudi Arabia.
- You’ll need all the required documents when your depart from the country.
- The health department which is a statutory part of Saudi Arabia will validate the vaccination certificates.
- Fill in this form 72 hours prior to your departure date to Saudi Arabia.
- To obtain the exemption certificate to get the exemption certificate, download the Tawakkalna application on Google Play Store. Google Play Store.
- In the process of granting tickets for flights in airport terminals, officials from airlines will verify the details.
Ehsaas Program Registration 8171 2022
Muqeem Contact Numbers
Email: [email protected]
If you have any question, please write below.
Enter your comment!