Military College Jhelum Result 2023
Posted by | Haider on | January 4, 2023
Military College Jhelum Result 2023- MCJ Military College Jhelum Entrance Test Results 2023 for 1st and 8th Class Online. Military College Jhelum is a prestigious group placed in Jhelum, Punjab, Pakistan. It is a residential faculty that caters to male students from grades 8 to 12. The university is understood for generating remarkable graduates who excel in various fields such as navy, instructional, and politics. If you are a pupil or determine a scholar at Military College Jhelum, you may be interested in mastering how to test college exam results.
Military College Result militarycollege.edu.pk
Military College Jhelum Result 2023 Class 1st Year (Lateral Entry) Entrance Exam is carried out at the following Institutes/Centers. Military College Jhelum (MCJ) is the oldest military institution of its kind in Pakistan. It is an English medium institution, which conducts classes from VIII to XII. It is located near the town of Sarai Alamgir on the Grand Trunk (GT) Road.
The admission process for class 8th admission 2023 has started. The last date to apply with a normal fee is 5 October 2022, with a double fee is 15 October 2022 and with a triple fee is 18 November 2022. The entrance exam will be held on Sunday 27 November 2022 at selected centers across Pakistan. . Details of the Registration Fee (Normal) are as follows:-
Military College Jhelum (MCJ)
The campus is spread over an area of about 170 acres. It was founded by the Prince of Wales, Prince Edward VIII on 3 March 1922 at Sarai Alamgir and was named the King George Royal Indian Military School (KGRIMS), popularly known as KGR. goes A number of sister schools/colleges were established in other parts of the subcontinent, namely Jalandhar (1922), Ajmer (1930), Belgaum (1945), and Bangalore (1946).
Steps to Check Military College Jhelum Result 2023
There are a few specific ways to check Military College Jhelum Exam Result 2023 which include the subsequent:
- Check College Website: Military College Jhelum typically posts the examination consequences on its internet site. To test Military College Jhelum Result 2023, go to the college website and look for the hyperlink or segment labeled “Results”.
- Contact College: If you’re unable to locate the outcomes on the university website, you may try contacting the university at once. You can try this with the aid of calling the college office or sending an Email.
- Contact the concerned board: Military College Jhelum exam results can also be posted on the internet site of the concerned board. For example, if the university is affiliated with the Punjab Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education (PBISE), you can check the PBISE website for the results.
MCJ Result 2023 8th Class & 11th Out @militarycollege.edu.pk
- Make sure your roll variety or other applicable identity information is prepared earlier than starting to test the end result. This will assist you to get admission to the outcomes quicker.
- If you’re checking effects online, double-test the website deal to make sure you’re on the right page. There may be a couple of websites with similar names, and also you do not need to risk gaining access to the incorrect internet site.
- If you’re not able to discover the consequences on the university internet site or via different assets, don’t panic. It is viable that the effects are not launched, or there is a delay in posting them online. In this case, you can try to test in once more at a later date.
MCJ Result 2023 Online Details
|Written Test Date||27 November|
|Final Result Class VIII ( Entry 2023 )||Check Online|
|Result Written Test XI Class – 2023||Check Online|
Military College Jhelum Entry Test Result 2023 MCJ Result
Checking Military College Jhelum Exam Results is a trustworthy method, supplied you’ve got the vital facts and get admission to the right sources. Whether you are a student or a determined, monitoring university effects assists you to stay informed approximately your or your infant’s academic progress.
If you have any question, please write below.
Enter your comment!