LHC jobs 2023 Lahore High Court
Posted by | Haider on | January 11, 2023
Lahore High Court Jobs Latest Career Opportunities 2023 have been made available to females and males with Punjab residences who meet the requirements for eligibility to Lahore High Court listed vacancies. Many open positions are currently published in the leading newspapers of Pakistan. There are some posts that are open to students in class IV with less than matric qualifications as well as other positions that require higher-level degree holders.
Lahore High Court Jobs 2023 Advertisement
The qualifications experience qualifications, skills requirements, diploma qualifications, and age restrictions are listed in the notice of career generally, only the primary middle, matric, and intermediate DAE graduates and master’s holders are qualified. Anyone with the necessary experience can apply.
Full Application Submittal Process and Eligibility Guidelines Lahore High Court Jobs Vacancies are explained in detail below. Make sure you review and verify the specifics of the posts prior to applying.
Lahore High Court Jobs 2023 Online Apply www.lhc.gov.pk
Job Titles that are eligible for application include (Personal Assistant supervisor IT, Stenographer assistant manager (Cafeteria) and Admin office coordinator, assistant librarian Assistant IT, Library Assistant Caretaker Software Technician Writer Computer Technician Technical Advisor Data Entry Operator Office Coordinator, Multimedia Operator Network Associate
Lahore High Court Jobs 2023 Online Apply
Software Associate, Graphic Designer, Composer, Hardware Associate, Telephone Technician, Junior Auditor, Electrician (Network), Mechanic, Calligrapher, Technical Operator, Cook, Driver, Library Attendant, Photostat Machine Operator, Bookbinder, Bearer/Watchman, Watchman, Fresher, Financial, Sweeper/Sanitary Worker).
What is Lahore High Court?
LHC is the short form for Lahore High Court, which serves as an institution of the Law and Justice Institute in Lahore that manages all aspects of the Law and Justice situation in the Lahore Division. Lahore High Court is working as per the guidelines and regulations of the Supreme Court of Pakistan. Because it is a state-owned institution the positions advertised in Lahore High Court are of the public sector and will be considered in accordance with the policies of recruitment for the Government of Pakistan.
|Admin Office Coordinator||Assistant IT||Assistant Librarian|
|Composer||cook||Data Entry Operator DEO|
|graphic designer||Hardware Associate||Junior Auditor|
|Library Assistant||Library Attendant||mechanic|
|Multimedia Operator||Network Associate||Network Technician|
|Office Coordinator||Personal Assistant||Sanitary Worker|
|Software Associate||Software Technician||Stenographer|
|Supervisor IT||Sweeper||Technical Advisor|
|Technical Operator||Telephone Technician||Waiter|
Latest Vacancies Lahore High Court Jobs– lhc.gov.pk.jobs
|Hiring Organization||Lahore High Court|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Education||Primary to Master|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Newspaper||Daily Pakistan Newspapers|
|Published Date||Update Soon|
How to Apply for Lahore High Court Jobs?
- Interested and eligible candidates who meet all the mentioned eligibility criteria are required to submit the online application form at https://lhc.gov.pk/jobs.
- You do not need to provide a hard copy of the online application.
- According to the Punjab Civil Service Recruitment (Relaxation in the Upper age limit) Rules of 1996, age relaxation is to be permitted for civil service personnel.
- To avoid being disappointed, applicants should consider it in their best desire to ensure they are healthy, physically fit, and active with excellent interpersonal abilities for a long period of time prior to applying. Are prepared to work and satisfy all requirements of guidelines and rules as well as the selection requirements. for the specific job).
- Online application forms must be completed with complete attention to detail and must include accurate information.
- The request to change any information or content in this online application is accepted once it is submitted.
- A complete application will be rejected immediately.
- Candidates must pay a non-refundable charge for the processing of Rs.500/- for BS-04 to BS-09 positions, Rs.1500/- for posts from BS-10 to BS-15, and Rs. 2000 per post. BS-16 and higher in an A/C # (0785503341001134) with the designation “Human Resource District Judiciary” at the branch or branches of MCB Bank in Punjab by making the required information available upon the form on which they deposit their money.
- Candidate’s Name
- Candidate’s CNIC
- Job Title
- Job Code
- mobile number
- The application process will not be considered without a deposit of the application fee.
- It is essential to provide the number of your deposit slip in the application online. The use of the same deposit slip to apply for another post is a sign of fraud and will cause the refusal of any application submitted by candidates.
Lahore High Court Contact Us
|Lahore High Court||Contact|
|Adrss||Shahra-e-Quaid-e-Azam, Lahore, Pakistan|
|Telephone||: +92 42 99212951 – 66|
If you have any question, please write below.
Enter your comment!