LAW GAT Test Date 2023
Posted by | Haider on | February 1, 2023
HEC has changed the date of the LAW GAT Test LAW graduate Assessment Test 2023. The Law GAT Test is scheduled to take place on the 23rd of October 2023. This Law Graduate Assessment Test is required for all LLB graduates who are seeking Bar Council registration. The LAW-GAT application for 2023 must be submitted online via the HEC portal by October 3, 2023.
LAW GAT TEST DATE 2023 Check Online
Candidates who have completed a Bachelor’s Degree in Law or equivalent from a college recognized by the HEC/PBC may sign up online via etc.hec.gov.pk The application process is H.E.
ETC HEC Law Gat Result 2023
Online submissions are available via the C website. HEC LAE-GAT is required of all LLB graduates prior to entry into the legal profession to be able to practice law.
HEC-Law GAT Test Centers
The Test will be conducted in the following Centers:
Qualification Criteria for Eligibility:
All candidates who have passed the LLB (Final year) exam at any institution recognized through the Pakistan Bar Council are eligible to sit for GAT Test for Law. Law GAT Test.
HEC Law Graduate Assessment Test Law GAT 2023
|Test Dates||Advertisement Dates||Last date of Submission of Registration Form|
|Sunday, Feb 2022||January 2022||7 February 2022|
|Sunday, May 2022||April 2022||May 2022|
|Sunday, Aug 2022||August 2022||13 September 2022|
|Sunday 12 Nov 2022||Will Announce soon||Will announce soon|
The pass rate of the Law Graduate Assessment Test (LAW GAT) is 50% since the score for the entire test is 100, so candidates who score 50 points on the test are deemed to have passed the test. However, applicants who are waiting to receive their results will not be able to sit for the test because the test’s final results are mandatory to be present for the test.
HEC LAW GAT Registration 2022 Test Date
|Sr#||Test Date||Uploading of Registration Form||Last Date of Submission
of Registration Form
|1||7th March 2022||January 2022||24th February 2022|
|2||11th April 2022||March 2022||26th March 2022|
|3||26th September 2022||September 2022||13th September 2022|
Register for HEC Law Graduate Assessment Test GAT 22-23
- Please visit the following link for online registration: http://etc.hec.gov.pk.
- In case of any difficulty during online registration, please send an email to [email protected] .gov.pk or visit HEC Secretariat or HEC Regional Centers for guidance.
- Application submission involves two steps: completion of the profile using the “My Profile” section, and submission of the application using the “Law GAT Test” link on the menu panel in the left-hand sidebar of the online portal.
- Only applications submitted for the LAW-GAT test and SAVE or I applications will be considered.
- The incomplete mode will not be entertained.
- Test Fee Rs. 3000/- to be deposited online/atm in Account No. O 1127900567403.
- Account Title: Higher Education Commission,
- Bank: Habib Bank Limited, Branch Code: 0112.
- Bank draft/ Pay Orders will not be accepted
- Applicants need to upload the paid and scanned challan form through any HBL branch while completing the application form on the ETC online registration portal to submit the application.
- The last date for online registration is 03 October 2023.
UAF Agriculture University Admission 2023
|Law of Evidence||10%|
|English Legal Language||5%|
If you have any question, please write below.
Enter your comment!