KMC Admission 2023
Posted by | Haider on | February 21, 2023
KMC Admission 2023 – Khyber Medical University Peshawar Admission 2023 notification and the closing date is the 9th of December in the case of MBBS, BDS. Students can apply to the courses of MBBS and BDS for males as well as females. Officials have updated the schedule for both the private and public sectors. We also have the revised schedules on this page.
Khyber Medical University Peshawar Admission 2023
Interested candidates should know interested applicants are informed that Khairpur Medical College, Khair Pur admissions are now open. You can submit your application at the earliest possible time. Specific Application Process Eligibility Criteria and how to apply online to be admitted and the contact information are provided in the official announcement of the institute below. It can be found on Khairpur’s official site khprkmc.edu.pk
khprkmc.edu.pk Admission 2023
The KMC is eagerly waiting for applicants who are well-mannered and smart and wish to become doctors shortly. KMC is an admitted educational institute that allows students to submit their applications for admission through the various Public as well as Private Medical and Dental sector institutions in KPK. If you’re one of those applicants, now is the best time to apply so that you will be able to get into the prestigious university to reach your goal.
Khyber Medical University Peshawar Admission 2023-23 MBBS, BDS Form
Khyber Medical College announced admission for MBBS BDS 2023. It also provides the most ideal opportunity to all applicants who are interested in enrolling in the college. The Peshawar Medical College is considered to be among the top. It is part of an organization that is part of the public sector. Khyber Medical College is a non-profit, public institution located in Pakistan. All genders can apply to be admitted.
Khyber Medical University Peshawar Admission 2023 MBBS, BDS
Khyber Medical University Peshawar Admission 2023 has been announced. The deadline for admissions is January 2023. Following the date, no applications will be considered by the management. In contrast, the first merit list will be released in February 2023. The last day to apply for admission at Khairpur Medical College, KMC Pur enrollment 2023 was December 21, 2023.
KMC Admission 2023
KMU Admission Form
For the benefit of students, it is possible to submit your application online to be considered for being admitted as well as Physical application for admission is now closed by the institution and all students must complete their application online. The link is mentioned in the text and you need to click the link and you can submit your application online.
Admission Procedure for KMU Admissions
- Students must remember completely the process for submitting online forms.
- To get Khyber Medical University Peshawar Admission 2023 MBBS, BDS Form the prospectus along with the admission forms are available at the official site of KMU https://cas.kmu.edu.pk/.
- Log in using an authentic username and password to register yourself online to apply.
- Choose the type of admission and then create an invoice challan with a fee of Rs. 3000 or more.
- Pay this amount in any branch at MCB and Log back in to verify the details of your payment.
- Fill in the admission form completely by supplying all the details required.
- Complete the form by the end of the day.
- Any applications received on or after the deadline day of the deadline will not be accepted or considered in the admission process. It will be refused without a reason.
- Candidates who have been selected must submit their fee within 7 days of the announcement of the merit list.
Admission Schedule for Public Sector Colleges
|Availability of Admission form on https://cas.kmu.edu.pk||25 November 2022|
|Last date for submission of admission Forms||09 December 2022|
|Medical Board of Disabled Candidates||13 December 2022|
|Hifz-e-Quran Test||14 & 15 December 2022|
|Receipt of appeals by disqualified candidates from Hifz-e-Quran and Disabled||16 & 17 December 2022|
|Appellate committee meeting for Disabled/Hifz-e-Quran candidates||19 December 2022|
|Display of provisional merit list||21 December 2022|
|Submission of objections/claims regarding provisional merit list||22 & 23 December 2022|
|Meeting of appellate Scrutiny Committee for objections/ claims/complaints||24 December 2022|
|Display of final merit list||27 December 2022|
|Placement on open merit and General Self Finance quota seats MBBS/BDS||28 & 31 December 2022|
|Placement of candidates on special quota seats (Foreign Self Finance, OPF, Ex-FATA/NMDs, Disables, Minorities, APS, and Afghan Nationals seats.||28 & 31 December 2022|
|Commencement of Classes||1 March 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for KMU Admissions
- The following applicants are eligible to be admitted that can be found in the following areas.
- A candidate who has passed the intermediate exam with Medical Science subjects F.Sc (Pre-Medical) from BISE.
- Candidates who have achieved at least 70 points in the F.Sc (pre-Medical).
- Candidates who have taken part in an entrance exam for medical professionals (PMC) that was conducted in 2020.
- Foreign applicants who have completed FSc or equivalent educational requirements are eligible to be admitted.
- Foreign candidates must have passed SAT-II or MCAT from a recognized foreign institution.
- Foreign candidates must present their equivalent certificates from IBCC.
- Candidates who have their Domicile in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) or FATA or Gilgit Baltistan (Northern Area)/AJK.
KABIR MEDICAL COLLEGE PESHAWAR CONTACT NUMBER
Email: [email protected]
For further information, contact Mr. Faisal Qazi, International Student Services:
If you have any question, please write below.
Enter your comment!