Jinnah Hospital Karachi Jobs 2023
Posted by | Haider on | January 16, 2023
Jinnah Post Graduate Medical Center JPMC Karachi Jobs 2022 Announced through the online job portal www.jpmc.edu.pk. Pakistani citizens residing in Sindh are eligible to apply. All interested candidates can apply online to the JPMC website. These posts are open to both male and female candidates who meet the eligibility requirements. Below is the advertisement that lists the age, qualifications, experience, and domicile required to apply for these posts.
Jinnah Hospital Karachi Jobs 2023 Pakistan
Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Center (JPMC), was founded in 1930 as a Medical Corps Hospital. Its sole purpose was to provide medical care for military personnel. It was renamed British General Hospital in 1942 and continued to be so until 1947. 100-bed hospitals with all the basic amenities.
www.jpmc.edu.pk jobs 2023 application form
These positions are open to middle, intermediate, and graduate diploma holders. The age limit is between 18 and 25 years. This recruitment is open to both male and female candidates. All applications should be sent to Jinnah Hospital Maulana Shaukat Road Lahore. The vacancy notice provides detailed information. In the advertisement, you will also find information about the date of the interview/test. The application must be received by the 20th of January 2023.
Jinnah Hospital Karachi Jobs Apply Online
Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre JPMC Sindh Jobs 2022
After the creation of Pakistan in 1947, the Father of the Nation, Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah, was requested to approve naming the hospital after him, which he graciously accepted, on the condition that it be opened to the public. To be given. Thus the Medical Corps Hospital/British General Hospital was renamed Jinnah Central Hospital (JCH).
Latest Vacancies in Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre Karachi JPMC Jobs 2023
|Cyto Technologist||Dietician||Dispatch Rider|
|Head Cook||Hospital Physicist||Junior Technician|
|Lab Assistant Moazzan||Lascar||Librarian|
|Library Technician||Masalchi||Medical Photographer|
|Naib Qasid||Nursing Aid||Nursing Attendant|
|Plastic Worker||Plumber||Sanitary Inspector|
|Sanitary Worker||Security Officer||Statistical Assistant|
How to Apply For JPMC Jobs?
- These posts are open to candidates who reside in Sindh province.
- Interview candidates must appear in person at the given time, place and date.
- At the interview, candidates must bring original documents.
- Interviewees will not receive any TA/DA.
- Please complete the online application form on JPMC’s website (www.jpmc.edu.pk).
- The completed application must be accompanied by four passport-sized photographs, attested CNIC, residence, education, and experience certificates. Send the completed application along with four recent passport-sized photographs attested, CNIC, domicile, and education certificates within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement.
- Interviews will only be given to shortlisted candidates. The list will also be posted on the JPMC website (www.jpmc.edu.pk).
- The JPMC website (www.jpmc.edu.pk) will display the dates of interviews.
- Government reserves the right not to give notice.
- Complete applications will not be accepted.
|Last Date||20 -01-2023|
|Category/ Sector||Govt Jobs|
|Organization||Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre JPMC|
|Job Type||Full time|
|Qualification||Matric, Middle, Primary, Literate|
JPMC Jobs 2023
Being the capital of Pakistan at the time, Karachi became home to thousands of federal government employees, who settled here with their families. The Government of Pakistan decided to establish JCH as an equipped hospital to cater to their medical needs, as the existing civil hospital was inadequate for the purpose.
JPMC Contact Numbers
E-mail: [email protected]
Address: Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre (JPMC), Rafiqui Shaheed Road, Karachi-75510
If you have any question, please write below.
Enter your comment!