HEC Online Degree Verification 2023
Posted by | Haider on | March 10, 2023
HEC Online Degree Verification 2023 – Higher Education Commission has inaugurated the process of online verification of degrees. The process will begin on the 29th of May, 2017. Since then all degree attestation system systems are now online through The (DAS). The entire range of educational programs with degree levels can verify their degrees through the degree attestation system.
Attestation of Degrees/Diplomas/Certificates – HEC
The process for getting a degree requires you to pay the fee for your degree and you by tended to a couple of days. In addition, you should you can contact the HEC department and they will inform you about the verification process.
PROCEDURE FOR DEGREE ATTESTATION
HEC has launched a secure and reliable online degree attestation system that allows students to request degree attestation online from their homes. The applicant is required to apply through the web link http://www.eservices.hec.gov.pk and submit the online application form.
Degree Verification from Hec
The complete process is provided in the User Manual. Applicants, who are already registered at http://www.eportal.hec.gov.pk will use the same username and password for long-in at http://www.eservices.hec.gov.pk. Once the online application forms from the applicant’s procedure are to be followed.
Step 1: Initial online scrutiny of your application HEC
(i) Applications will initially be scrutinized on the internet by HEC and if the application is found correct, applicants will be notified via SMS or email;
(ii) If a defect is discovered in the application, the applicant is notified by email or SMS to resubmit the case following the correction of any of the requirements. The task is assigned to the applicant within the “Task Assigned to me” section on the services account.
HEC Online Degree Verification 2023
Step-2: Scheduling of Date & Time or Upload Courier Receipt.
If the application is approved, the applicants will be notified via an SMS or email regarding.
A) Make his appointment according to the availability of the time slot when he applies for the walk-in mode
B) Upload Courier Receipts after submitting the documents to the chosen courier when applying via Courier Service: A task is assigned to the applicant under the “Task Assigned to me” section of the eServices account.
A: Scheduling of Data & Time (Walk-in Mode)
In this scenario, the applicant must make an appointment for the attestation of his documents, or through the authorizer and bring his original documents as well as copies of the same Bank Challan form, and an image on the request form. This will be for the same-day attestation at the office of your choice.
- After the first time scheduling the applicant is unable to make the time to go to HEC offices to get attestation, the applicant can reschedule the appointment.
- If visiting HEC The applicant must collect tokens from the machine and then submit them at the designated time.
- After verification of all original documentation, the applicant will pay the fee and the case to HEC staff at the specified window.
- In the event of a proper procedure, Documents are returned the same day.
Procedure for Degree Attestation – Hec
B. Upload Courier Receipt (Attestation via Courier Service)
- After successful scrutiny applicants will receive an SMS and email to submit the case to the nearest office of the courier company designated and upload the receipt for courier. TCS is a designateduploade service for those who reside within the countries and for those who live abroad. can forward the case to the designated office for Gerry’s FedEx in Islamabad.
- the applicant must deliver all original documents from the educational institution and a copy of CNIC and a copy of the application, any other relevant documents, and the Attestation fee and Courier charges to the specified office of the courier company.
- An acknowledgment will be provided an acknowledgment to applicants by a representative acknowledgmentompany and the same is submitted by the person requesting it the claimed task under the “My Task” section after signing-iclaimedclaimedclaimedclaimedthe service of the s account.
- When you receive the attestation certificate at HEC It should take a minimum of 10 (10) to complete the process.
- After the completion of the process at HEC (iv) After the HEC has completed the procedure, the applicant will be informed by SMS and/or email regarding the receipt of the documents.
If you have any question, please write below.
Enter your comment!