HEC LAW ADMISSION TEST 2023
Posted by | Haider on | January 8, 2023
HEC LAW ADMISSION TEST HEC announced the registration process for LAT. At the same time, people were informed to learn that the date for the LAT test will be to be held in January 2023. Furthermore, the result of LAT can be used to apply for admission to students in the bachelor’s LLB degree program in accordance with the Supreme Court order. The decision of the Supreme Court on March 6, 2018, was important in this regard. Students who want to pursue their studies in law have to be able to pass the exam. Admission to law school will not be granted without this exam. It’s like an exam that is required for acceptance to LLB.
HEC Law Admission Test 2023 hec.gov.pk
This Supreme Court order did not refer to the test fee. This test is acceptable for LLB five-year program. The objective of this test is not to determine the qualifications of the applicant, but rather to determine if he is competent to pursue law school or not. The admission process to law schools is an additional process that is solely based on merit and is offered by a variety of institutions. To continue the process, you need to work hard to pass this test. This test is set to be conducted this year. Now, Check LAT Test Date 2023.
LAT Test Date 2023 Law Admission Test
The test results are good for 2 years. HAT Admission to the UG-Law Test LAT students with 12 years of education equivalent is keen on the category of test. The goal of this page is to educate the public about it, the procedure for registration, and others. Those who are going to take a LAT examination for the first time are able to download and review the previous papers.
Who is eligible to take the HEC Law Entrance Test?
- Students who have successfully completed Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) or its equivalent.
- Students who have taken the HSSC or similar final exam are waiting to hear their results.
- Any change in exam date will be notified through http://etc.hec.gov.pk Applicants will register themselves through HEC online registration process that week at HTTP: Download your roll number slips through //etc.hec.gov.pk. Prior to the date of the exam
- An email or SMS will be sent out to applicants who have registered about the time, date, and location of the test. Candidates must supply an email address or mobile number that is valid when filling out their online request form.
- The roll number slip as well as the copy of the original CNIC is required for entry into the exam center.
LAT Test Date 2023 Schedule
|Last Date of Registration||August 2023|
|Test Conduct Date||7th August 2023|
How to Register for HEC Law Entrance Test LAT 2023
- Please visit the following link for online registration: http://etc.hec.gov.pk.
- If you encounter any difficulties with online registration, visit onlinehelp.gov.pk.
- Test Cost of Rs.1250or more to be paid online/ATM or via Bank Draft in Account No. 1742 7900 133401, Account Title: Higher Education Commission, Bank: Habib Bank Limited, Branch Code: 1742
- Candidates can select any exam center from the selection on the form of application. Be aware that the exam location is not changed once applied.
- The deadline when you can register online registration is January 10, 2023.
- The last date has been extended till 5th August 2023.
If you have any question, please write below.
Enter your comment!