FTO Jobs 2023
Posted by | Haider on | March 4, 2023
Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs 2023 have been advertised. Qualified and competent candidates are invited to apply for their services on a purely temporal and need basis under Section-20 of Establishment of Federal Tax Ombudsman Ordinance2000 and against a temporary position in the Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat. This public sector organization is detailed below. Interested candidates can obtain these Today Jobs in Pakistan 2023 following the complete recruitment process.
Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs 2023
FTO Jobs are available for Pakistani Nationals. Candidates who want to apply for these employment opportunities should review the eligibility criteria and other terms and conditions on the FTO website www.fto.gov.pk/ftojobs. These opportunities are located in Lahore and Quetta. These Federal Government Jobs are open to candidates from Pakistan. These vacancies are open against a 2% disability threshold.
FTO Jobs 2023
Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat jobs on a regular or temporary basis (Lower division clerk (LDC), (BS-09),) are government jobs based at FTO Secretariat HQ, Islamabad. The regional offices at Lahore and Peshawar are also eligible for applicants. If you are just Matric then you should visit www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk for the latest and upcoming vacancies in Army.
Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs 2023 Advertisement
Candidates already serving in Government Organizations/Departments shall provide NOC from their respective organizations at the time of the Test/Interview. Interested candidates meeting the requisite qualifications/experience/skills criteria may send their applications along with attested copies of the documents through courier/post at the address given below.
Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs 2023 Advertisement – FTO Jobs
FTO stands for Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat. This Federal Government organization was established in 1983 to take action against taxpayers who are subject to injustice by the Federal Board of Revenue FBR/Revenue Division tax employees. FTO Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat jobs, which are government sector jobs, are very rare and often announced within a few months. It is a Govt organization and offers different levels of posts.
|Hiring Organization||Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat|
|Valid Through (Last Date)||24-03-2023|
|Education Requirements||Relevant Qualifications|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||15+|
|Address||Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat, Islamabad|
How to Apply for Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat Jobs 2023?
- All interested candidates who meet the required qualifications/experience criteria can apply online at www.fto.gov.pk
- Candidates who are interested in the posts listed from Sr. 03 and 04 must submit an application form together with a CV, CNIC or Domicile, Passport size Photograph Educational & Experience documents to Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat 5A, Constitution Avenue Islamabad.
- Candidates for Sr. 1 through 4 will be employed temporarily and on a need basis for a one-year period, which can be extended based on performance.
- Admirable TA/ DA is not allowed.
- Interviews are only for shortlisted candidates
- The job will be for six months/one year.
- Incomplete or incorrectly filled-out applications will result in rejection.
- Deadline for applications to Federal Tax Ombudsman Secretariat of Pakistan Jobs: 10 December 2023.
If you have any question, please write below.
Enter your comment!