Fatmeed Scholarship 2023
Posted by | Haider on | March 10, 2023
Fatmeed Scholarship 2023- PRSP is an independent and autonomous company that provides high-quality services in the areas of Procurement, Recruitment & Scholarships. PRSP has announced the FATMEED Scholarship Program 2023 26 for students from Punjab, KPK, and Sindh.
Fatmeed Scholarship 2023 Registration Online
PRSP welcomes applications from students looking to fund their education. Students will be selected from all over Pakistan. The following students are eligible to apply for scholarships. Deadline for applications: 6 August 2023
PRSP is looking for applications from students who wish to finance their education. The students will come from all parts of Pakistan. Students who wish to continue their education are invited to apply to PRSP. All over Pakistan are eligible to apply if they have financial needs. PRSP recently announced that the Fatmeed Scholarship Program will be launched for students from Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, and Punjab.
Fatmeed Scholarship 2023 Online Register
The program was launched by Prime Minister Imran Khan on 4th November 2019. It provides need-based scholarships for deserving students in the country. This is the largest ever need-based scholarship program in Pakistan’s history. The initiative will provide scholarships for undergraduate students in need of funds to support their 4 – 5-year degree program. Half of the scholarships were reserved for girls, and 2% for students with special needs.
FATMEED Scholarship Program 2023 Last Date
PRSP Announces FATMEED Scholarship Program for 2023 and 26 Students from Sindh, KPK, and Punjab. PRSP is an independent business that provides high-quality procurement, recruitment, and scholarship services. PRSP is an independent company that offers high-quality recruitment, procurement, and scholarship services.
FATMEED Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Students are now admitted
- Only merit-based admissions are accepted. Merit is the fact that the student meets the admission criteria for the institution where he/she plans to study.
- The HEC allows degree programs.
- The institution sets the age limit, i.e. The maximum age to be eligible for the scholarship is the same age as for undergraduate admission at the HEI.
|GGPA||Scholarship (Tuition fee only)|
How do I fill out an Application Form?
- After signing up, applicants will need to log into the Ehsaas Scholarship Portal with their registered credentials
- Log in and click “apply now” to begin the process of filling out the application form for the Ehsaas University Undergraduate Scholarship Program.
- Before applying, applicants should carefully read the instructions and the scholarship guidelines.
- After the application has been submitted, you can print the completed application form and attach all required documents to send it to the Student Financial Aid Office of the university. Note that Ehsaas Scholarship Portal applications will not be accepted if they are saved. Students must submit their applications.
If you have any question, please write below.
Enter your comment!